WBJMinistries

7/21/15

Title Deed Of Faith


                                                                                 

1 Kings 1:6 (His father had never interfered with him by asking, "Why do you behave as you do?" He was also very handsome and was born next after Absalom.) Deuteronomy 1:42 But the LORD said to me, "Tell them, 'Do not go up and fight, because I will not be with you. You will be defeated by your enemies
40 But as for you, turn around and set out toward the desert along the route to the Red Sea.39 And the little ones that you said would be taken captive, your children who do not yet know good from bad--they will enter the land. I will give it to them and they will take possession of it. 46 And so you stayed in Kadesh many days--all the time you spent there. 

Deuteronomy 2:
1 Then we turned back and set out toward the desert along the route to the Red Sea, as the LORD had directed me. For a long time we made our way around the hill country of Seir. 
2 Then the LORD said to me, 
3 "You have made your way around this hill country long enough; now turn north. 
 
33 the LORD our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. 
29 as the descendants of Esau, who live in Seir, and the Moabites, who live in Ar, did for us--until we cross the Jordan into the land the LORD our God is giving us." Isaiah 1:13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations-- I cannot bear your evil assemblies. 29 "You will be ashamed because of the sacred oaks in which you have delighted; you will be disgraced because of the gardens that you have chosen.

 Psalms 141:
9 Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, from the traps set by evildoers. 
1 O LORD, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you. 
 
3 Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.

 Proverbs 22:
1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. 
2 Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all. 
3 A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge,but the simple keep going and suffer for it. 
4 Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life. 
Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: