WBJMinistries

7/29/15

V8 super



Genesis 44:24 When we went back to your servant my father, we told him what my lord had said.34 How can I go back to my father if the boy is not with me? No! Do not let me see the misery that would come upon my father."27 "Your servant my father said to us, 'You know that my wife bore me two sons.22 And we said to my lord, 'The boy cannot leave his father; if he leaves him, his father will die. 6 When he caught up with them, he repeated these words to them. 17 But Joseph said, "Far be it from me to do such a thing! Only the man who was found to have the cup will become my slave. The rest of you, go back to your father in peace."

 Genesis 47:25 "You have saved our lives," they said. "May we find favor in the eyes of our lord; we will be in bondage to Pharaoh." 28 Jacob lived in Egypt seventeen years, and the years of his life were a hundred and forty-seven.24 But when the crop comes in, give a fifth of it to Pharaoh. The other four-fifths you may keep as seed for the fields and as food for yourselves and your households and your children." 16 "Then bring your livestock," said Joseph. "I will sell you food in exchange for your livestock, since your money is gone." 

8Pharaoh asked him, "How old are you?"  13 There was no food, however, in the whole region because the famine was severe; both Egypt and Canaan wasted away because of the famine. Job 27:12 You have all seen this yourselves. Why then this meaningless talk? 22 It hurls itself against him without mercy as he flees headlong from its power18 The house he builds is like a moth's cocoon, like a hut made by a watchman.1 And Job continued his discourse: 

6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.

Job 40:11 Unleash the fury of your wrath, look at every proud man and bring him low, 2 "Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!22 The lotuses conceal him in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround him.20 The hills bring him their produce, and all the wild animals play nearby. 19 He ranks first among the works of God,yet his Maker can approach him with his sword. 2 "Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!" 

Isaiah 47:15 That is all they can do for you-- these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you.12"Keep on, then, with your magic spells and with your many sorceries, which you have labored at since childhood. Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will cause terror.14 Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by
8 "Now then, listen, you wanton creature, lounging in your security and saying to yourself, 'I am, and there is none besides me. 
I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.'.6 I was angry with my people and desecrated my inheritance; I gave them into your hand, and you showed them no mercy. Even on the aged you laid a very heavy yoke. 2 Take millstones and grind flour; take off your veil.Lift up your skirts, bare your legs, and wade through the streams. 4 Our Redeemer--the LORD Almighty is his name-- is the Holy One of Israel.

 Isaiah 60:19 The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light,and your God will be your glory.  6 Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the LORD. 10 "Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you. Though in anger I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion. 4 "Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the arm. Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: