WBJMinistries

7/28/15

X-Files



 

                                                             
         WBJMinistries.com
Genesis 42:37 Then Reuben said to his father, "You may put both of my sons to death if I do not bring him back to you. Entrust him to my care, and I will bring him back." 
 
34 But bring your youngest brother to me so I will know that you are not spies but honest men. Then I will give your brother back to you, and you can trade in the land.' "
1 When Jacob learned that there was grain in Egypt, he said to his sons, "Why do you just keep looking at each other?" 


2 He continued, "I have heard that there is grain in Egypt. Go down there and buy some for us, so that we may live and not die." 
28 "My silver has been returned," he said to his brothers. "Here it is in my sack." Their hearts sank and they turned to each other trembling and said, "What is this that God has done to us?" 18 On the third day, Joseph said to them, "Do this and you will live, for I fear God:

 Genesis 14:22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, and have taken an oath 5In the fourteenth year, Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him went out and defeated the Rephaites in 8 Then the king of Sodom, the king of Gomorrah, the king of Admah, the king of Zeboiim and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar) marched out and drew up their battle lines in the Valley of Siddim 6 and the Horites in the hill country of Seir, as far as El Paran near the desert.

Job 40: 4 "I am unworthy--how can I reply to you? I put my hand over my mouth. 8 "Would you discredit my justice? Would you condemn me to justify yourself ? 5 I spoke once, but I have no answer-- twice, but I will say no more."6 Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm: 22 The lotuses conceal him in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround him. Psalms 8:4 what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? 2From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. 8 the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas. 5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. 6 You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: 

Proverbs 5:18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. Psalms 65:4 Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: