WBJMinistries

8/9/15

Social Justice

                                                                               

1 Corinthians 14:37 If anybody thinks he is a prophet or spiritually gifted, let him acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord's command. 
40 But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and God. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,20Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults. 26 What then shall we say, brothers? When you come together, everyone has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. All of these must be done for the strengthening of the church. 2 For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit. 4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. 1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. 

 1 Corinthians 6: 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 12 "Everything is permissible for me"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"--but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints?
 2 Corinthians 12:20 For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder. 17 Did I exploit you through any of the men I sent you? 5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 

6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say. 
 
8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 

 Psalms 33:
1 Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 
2 Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 
3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 
Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry. WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: