WBJMinistries

9/5/16

Things of matter

Ruth 3:5
“I will do whatever you say,” Ruth answered.
Ruth 3:11
11 And now, my daughter, don’t be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All the people of my town know that you are a woman of noble character.

Ruth 3:16-17

16 And when she came to her mother-in-law, she said, “How did you fare, my daughter?” Then she told her all that the man had done for her, 17 saying, “These six measures of barley he gave to me, for he said, ‘You must not go back empty-handed to your mother-in-law.’”
Luke 7:13
13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.”

Luke 7:19

19 And John, calling to him two of his disciples, sent them to the Lord, saying, “Are you he who is to come, or shall we look for another?”
Luke 7:23
23 And blessed is he who takes no offense at me.”

Luke 7:27

27 This is he of whom it is written,
‘Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
who shall prepare thy way before thee.’

Luke 7:34

34 The Son of man has come eating and drinking; and you say, ‘Behold, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’

Luke 7:44


44 Then turning toward the woman he said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house, you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
Matthew 10

"And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
Mark 10:43
"But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant;
1 Timothy 4:12
Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.

2 Corinthians 5:20
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

No comments: