WBJMinistries

12/28/12

undeniable

For thou art a holy people unto the Lord thy God; the lord thy God hath chosen thee to Be a special people unto himself,above all people that are upon the face of the earth Deuteronomy 7:6

Faith is maintained in relationship to those we have grown trust, whose support uphold us. Genuine friendship is like "iron sharpening  iron" (Prov.27:17).

Despite a distrust of rhetoric and a preference for action over words in American culture, Political speech and writing have had a profound influence on American History.

Why did the whole universe or galaxy come into existence at all?

What is the reason?

We could.say that there is no reason or that it suddenly happened. But that answer is not satisfactory.

Children love to sing the old song,"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands." In mamy verses that follow,you must tap your toe and move other body parts to show that you know you're happy.

The fact that children can be so sure that they recognize happiness ehen they see it or feel it might suggest that defining happiness is a simple matter.

Sometimes when I want to start a fire,the wind puts it out. But,when I try to keep a fire burning wind keeps it going. So,in the first situation, I label wind "bad" because it thwarts my plans; in the other,I label it "good" because it helps me accomplish what I want to get done.

No comments: