WBJMinistries

10/31/13

Voice

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness [says the Lord] is focused in Gilgal, for there I hated them; for the wickedness of their [idolatrous] doings.

I will drive them out of My house [the Holy Land]; I will love them no more; all their princes are rebels. [Hos. 4:15; 12:11.] 1 Chronicles 16:19 When they were but few.

Even a very few, and only temporary residents and strangers in it, Numbers 15:34 They put him in custody, because it was not certain or clear what should be done to him.

Psalm 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises! Psalm 119:19 I am a stranger and a temporary resident on the earth.

Hide not Your commandments from me. [Gen. 47:9; I Chron. 29:15; Ps. 39:12; II Cor. 5:6; Heb. 11:13.] Job 15:9 What do you know that we know not? What do you understand that is not equally clear to us?

Psalm 113:1 PRAISE THE Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord! Acts 14:4But the residents of the town were divided.

Siding with the Jews and some with the apostles. Ephesians 5:13 But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear.

Where everything is visible and clear there is light. Psalm 150:1 PRAISE THE Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power! Exodus 6:4 I have also established My covenant.

To give them the land of Canaan, the land of their temporary residence in which they were strangers. 2 Chronicles 9:2 And Solomon answered all her questions.

Nothing hidden from [him] which he was unable to make clear to her.
Psalm 56:10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord.

Whose word I praise, Job 31:32 The temporary resident has not lodged in the street, but I have opened my door to the wayfaring man–Psalm 19:12 Who can discern his lapses and errors? Clear me from hidden.

Psalm 146:1 PRAISE THE Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise the Lord, O my soul! Psalm 78:43 How He wrought His miracles in Egypt and His wonders in the field of Zoan.

[where Pharaoh resideded]
Acts 19:39 But if you require anything further about this or  about other matters , it must be decided and cleared up in the regular assembly.
Psalm 148:2 Praise Him.

All His angels, praise Him, all His hosts!Psalm 105:12 When they were but a few men in number, in fact, very few, and were temporary residents and strangers in it, Galatians 5:19 Now the doings (practices).

The flesh are clear (obvious): they are immorality, impurity, indecency,

No comments: