WBJMinistries

11/13/13

Voyager

Romans 8:19 For the anxious looking out of the creature expects the revelation of the sons of God: Proverbs 19:3 The folly of man distorteth his way, and his heart is irritated against Jehovah.

Psalms 27:13 Unless I had believed to see the goodness of Jehovah in the land of the living...! Psalms 94:19
In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me.

Delight my soul.Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in a desert land. than with a contentious and irritable woman.Psalms 119:92 Unless thy law had been my delight.

I should then have perished in mine affliction.Micah 1:12 For the inhabitress of Maroth waited anxiously for good.

Evil hath come down from Jehovah unto the gate of Jerusalem
Ecclesiastes 5:17All his days also he eateth in darkness, and hath much vexation, and sickness, and irritation.
1 Corinthians 15:36 Fool;

Thou sowest is not quickened unless it die.Matthew 13:22 And he that is sown among the thorns--this is he who hears the word, and the anxious care of this life, and the deceit of riches choke the word.

And he becomes unfruitful.Daniel 2:12For this cause the king was irritated and very wroth, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

2 Corinthians 12:5Of such a one I will boast, but of myself I will not boast, unless in my weaknesses. 1 Samuel 9:5 They had come to the land of Zuph when Saul said to his servant.

Come and let us return; lest my father give up the asses, and be anxious about us. 1 Chronicles 1:1 Adam, Seth, Enosh, 1 Timothy 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation unless where there are two or three witnesses.

1 Samuel 10:2 When thou goest from me to-day, thou shalt meet two men by Rachel's sepulchre in the border of Benjamin at Zelzah; and they will say to thee,

The asses are found which thou wentest to seek, and behold, thy father has dismissed the matter of the asses, and is anxious about you, saying, What shall I do for my son?

1 Chronicles 1:2 Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Psalms 127:1Unless Jehovah build the house, in vain do its builders labour in it;

unless Jehovah keep the city, the keeper watcheth in vain: Exodus 1:1 And these are the names of the sons of Israel who had come into Egypt.

Jacob had they come, each with his household:1 Chronicles 1:3 Enoch, Methushelah, Lemech,

No comments: