WBJMinistries

12/30/13

I was raised by a single mother who made a way for me. She used to scrub floors as a domestic worker, put a cleaning rag in her pocketbook and ride the subways in Brooklyn so I would have food on the table. But she taught me as I walked her to the subway that life is about not where you start, but where you're going. That's family values. By Al Sharpton

Leviticus 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest.

And enjoy her sabbaths.

Obadiah 1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord , and an ambassador is sent among the heathen.

Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
Ecclesiastes 3:13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour.

It is the gift of God.

Obadiah 1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. Psalms 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord.

At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Hebrews 11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee.

Thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
Psalms 114:7 Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord.

At the presence of the God of Jacob;
Deuteronomy 28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

Obadiah 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord . 2 Samuel 16:19 And again.

Whom should I serve?

Serve in the presence of his son? as I have served in thy father's presence, so will I be in thy presence. Ecclesiastes 2:1 I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure.

And, behold, this also is vanity.

Obadiah 1:5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?
Exodus 35:20 And all.

The children of Israel departed from the presence of Moses.

Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. Obadiah 1:6 How are the things I'd Esau searched.

How are his hidden things sought up!
1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; Obadiah 1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee.

To the border.

The men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him. Job 23:15 Therefore am I troubled at his presence.

when I consider, I am afraid of him.

No comments: