WBJMinistries

1/5/14

Account

Psalms 107:9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Philippians 1:21For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Jeremiah 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.

1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Genesis 41:49And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.Psalms 124:5

Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.

2 Corinthians 12:17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?Numbers 4:46 All those that were numbered of the Levites.

Moses and Aaron and the chief of Israel numbered, after their families, and after the house of their fathers,
Ezekiel 18:4 Behold.

All souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Matthew 25:17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. Numbers 15:12 According to the number that ye shall prepare.

Shall ye do to every one according to their number.Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Philippians 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Revelation 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen.

Two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. Exodus 1:5 And all the souls that came out of the loins.

Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.1 Corinthians 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew.

I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law.

Psalms 147:4He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Leviticus 7:27 Whatsoever soul it be that eateth.

Any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Hebrews 10:32 But call to remembrance the former days.

In which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

No comments: