WBJMinistries

2/2/14

Wrap about it!

Ecclesiastes 2:25 For who can eat, or who else can hasten hereunto, more than I?

IHebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Song of Solomon 1:1

The song of songs, which is Solomon's.Luke 18:26 And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?

Leviticus 27:33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

Song of Solomon 1:2

Kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.2 Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. Job 17:12They change the night into day.

The light is short because of darkness. Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. Job 8:11 Can the rush grow up without mire?

Can the flag grow without water?

Psalms 106:20

Glory into the similitude of an ox that eateth grass. Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine.

The upright love thee.Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord , I change not.

Jacob are not consumed.
Song of Solomon 1:5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Job 38:37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom?

Or who can stay the bottles of heaven,1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Song of Solomon 1:6Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

My mother's children were angry with me. mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Job 41:13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?

Genesis 45:22 To all of them he gave each man changes of raiment.

Benjamin he gave three hundred pieces of silver, and five changes of raiment.

No comments: