WBJMinistries

3/12/14

Ocean

Job 24:13 They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.

Genesis 14:3 All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.Psalms 56:5 Every day they wrest my words.

All their thoughts are against me for evil.Job 31:39 If I have eaten the fruits thereof without money, or have caused the owners thereof to lose their life.

Genesis 29:22 And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.Psalms 33:11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Exodus 8:14 And they gathered them together upon heaps.

And the land stank. Psalms 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Jeremiah 51:28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings.

The Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

Numbers 20:2 And there was no water for the congregation: and they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron. Psalms 119:59 I thought on my ways.

And turned my feet unto thy testimonies.Ezekiel 47:11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

Deuteronomy 22:10 Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together. Psalms 119:113 I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Revelation 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof.

And the wall thereof.

Revelation 21:15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Proverbs 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
Exodus 25:29 And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof.

And bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them.
Judges 9:47And it was told Abimelech, that all the men of the tower of Shechem were gathered together.

No comments: