WBJMinistries

4/28/14

Ghost

Isaiah 56:9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.

Ezekiel 15:2 Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?Proverbs 12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Ezekiel 40:28 And he brought me to the inner court by the south gate: and he measured the south gate according to these measures;

Jeremiah 10:17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress. Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable.

Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; Job 37:9Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.

Amos 5:9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress. Judges 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us. 1 Samuel 27:10 And Achish said.

Whither have ye made a road to day? And David said, Against the south of Judah, and against the south of the Jerahmeelites, and against the south of the Kenites. Psalms 91:2 I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God.

In him will I trust.

1 Kings 5:10 So Hiram gave Solomon cedar trees and fir trees according to all his desire.

Ezekiel 20:46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the south field; Psalms 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress.

My high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Psalms 105:33 He smote their vines also and their fig trees.

And brake the trees of their coasts.

Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler.

And the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalms 148:9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: 1 Samuel 30:27 To them which were in Beth–el, and to them which were in south Ramoth, and to them which were in Jattir.

Psalms 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress.

Therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Isaiah 41:19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree.

And the pine, and the box tree together:

No comments: