WBJMinistries

4/12/14

Hate

Job 20:5 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment?

Proverbs 3:32 For the froward is abomination to the Lord : but his secret is with the righteous.
Job 3:8 Let them curse it that curse.

Who are ready to raise up their mourning.

Psalms 41:11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Malachi 3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love. Psalms 47:1 O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

John 7:49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
2 Samuel 12:12 For thou didst it secretly.

I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.Psalms 60:8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe.

Philistia, triumph thou because of me. Romans 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Job 13:10 He will surely reprove you.

If ye do secretly accept persons.
Psalms 94:3 Lord , how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph? Numbers 23:8 How shall I curse.

Whom God hath not cursed?

How shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied? Job 15:11 Are the consolations of God small with thee? is there any secret thing with thee?
Psalms 108:9 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe.

Over Philistia will I triumph. Deuteronomy 28:16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Job 29:4 As I was in the days of my youth.

The secret of God was upon my tabernacle; Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers.

He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully,and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

No comments: