WBJMinistries

6/30/14

Image Of God


1:19 And they rose up in the morning early.

And worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah.

And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.1:2 That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah.

and I asked them concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem. Nehemiah
1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms

2:20 And Eli blessed Elkanah and his wife, and said, The LORD give thee seed of this woman for the loan which is lent to the LORD. And they went unto their own home.

1 Samuel 1:6 Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants.

And confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned. Nehemiah
1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Psalms

2:27 And there came a man of God unto Eli, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Did I plainly appear unto the house of thy father, when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house?

2:25 If one man sin against another, the judge shall judge him: but if a man sin against the LORD, who shall intreat for him?

Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the LORD would slay them.

1 Samuel

1:9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments.

And do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Nehemiah

2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Psalms 2:33 And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart.

And all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

1 Samuel

2:3 And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lieth waste.

And the gates thereof are consumed with fire? Nehemiah 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance.

And the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Psalms
5:9 And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction.

And he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts.

1 Samuel 2:5

And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.

Nehemiah

3:1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

Psalms

6:6 Wherefore then do ye harden your hearts, as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? when he had wrought wonderfully among them, did they not let the people go.

And they departed? 1 Samuel
2:8 And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house.

And for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me.

According to the good hand of my God upon me. Nehemiah
3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalms 6:7 Now therefore make a new cart,.

And take two milch kine, on which there hath come no yoke, and tie the kine to the cart, and bring their calves home from them.

1 Samuel

2:9 Then I came to the governors beyond the river, and gave them the king's letters. Now the king had sent captains of the army and horsemen with me.

Nehemiah

3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

Psalms

No comments: