WBJMinistries

9/20/14

The Just

Genesis 31:24  And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad. Genesis 31:29  It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt: but the God of your father spake unto me yesternight, saying.

 Take thou heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad. Exodus 10:28  And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die.
Psalms 119:173  Let thine hand help me.

For I have thy precepts. Jeremiah 35:18  And Jeremiah said unto the house of the Rechabites, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Because ye have obeyed the commandment of Jonadab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done according unto all that he hath commanded you.

 Daniel 9:5  We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments.

Upon received donations, I will send a Special pray cloth for you and your family along with Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you become part of the WBJMinistry Family. Psalms 3:8  Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

Psalms 47:9  The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.
Psalms 62:11  God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Romans 11:21  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 1 Corinthians 3:10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 8:9  But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. Psalms 119:141  I am small and despised.

Yet do not I forget thy precepts.
Psalms 119:159  Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.

Psalms 119:168  I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee. 1 Corinthians 7:32  But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord.

Hebrews 5:14  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again.

 The Lord shall judge his people. Galatians 5:15  But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. Colossians 4:17  And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

1 Timothy 1:4  Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

No comments: