WBJMinistries

9/28/14

The Purifier

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. 1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications.

Prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Upon received donations, I will send a Special pray cloth for you and your family along with Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you become part of the WBJMinistry Family.1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;)

A teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Judges 5:1 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,

Judges 5:2 Praise ye the LORD for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves.Judges 5:3Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes.

 I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel. Matthew 1:1   The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Matthew 1:21  And she shall bring forth a son.

And thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 2:1  Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Exodus 4:7  And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again.

And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

And, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh. Galatians 5:1  Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:3  For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

Galatians 5:17  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Ephesians 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Philippians 1:21  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 3:7  But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.1 Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.1 Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another.

Go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

No comments: