WBJMinistries

10/17/14

Chariots Of Fire

Ezekiel 38:15  And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
Zechariah 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom.

And behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white. Zechariah 9:9  Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass. WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

Isaiah 17:12  Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters! Isaiah 17:13  The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off.

And shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Jeremiah 47:3  At the noise of the stamping of the hoofs of his strong horses, at the rushing of his chariots.

And at the rumbling of his wheels, the fathers shall not look back to their children for feebleness of hands;



Upon received donations, I will send a Special pray cloth for you and your family along with Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you become part of the WBJMinistry Family.2 Chronicles 10:11  For whereas my father put a heavy yoke upon you, I will put more to your yoke.

My father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions. 2 Chronicles 10:14  And answered them after the advice of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add thereto: my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.

Ezekiel 2:6  And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Ezekiel 23:6  Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
Ezekiel 23:12  She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses.

All of them desirable young men. Ezekiel 23:23  The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses. Ezekiel 3:12  Then the spirit took me up.

And I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place. Ezekiel 3:13  I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

Acts 2:2  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Deuteronomy 8:15  Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water.

Who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint; 1 Kings 12:11  And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions. 1 Kings 12:14  And spake to them after the counsel of the young men.

Saying, My father made your yoke heavy, and I will add to your yoke: my father also chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.

2 Kings 4:24  Then she saddled an ass.

And said to her servant, Drive, and go forward; slack not thy riding for me, except I bid thee.
Jeremiah 17:25  Then shall there enter into the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

And this city shall remain for ever.
Jeremiah 22:4  For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David.

Riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.

No comments: