WBJMinistries

7/20/15

How I Survived

                                                                           
                                                                             
Psalms 4:1 Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. 

Psalms 24:
1 The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; 
2 for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. 
10 Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty-- he is the King of glory. "Selah"
 

Psalms 30:
4 Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name. 2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me
 


Proverbs 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.
4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 4 he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live.  Upon receipt of donation, A special pray cloth for you and your family will be sent for Daily Devotionals and Bible Study with Defender Notes. Also,you have become a part of the WBJMinistry.WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: