WBJMinistries

4/1/24

Harvest Hungry Hunters Of The New Moon

‭Tehillim (Psalms) 51:1-19 
[1] Show me favour, O Elohim, According to Your loving-commitment; According to the greatness of Your compassion, Blot out my transgressions. [2] Wash me completely from my guilt, And cleanse me from my sin. [3] For I know my transgressions, And my sin is ever before me. [4] Against You, You alone, have I sinned, And done evil in Your eyes; That You might be proven right in Your words; Be clear when You judge. [5] See, I was brought forth in crookedness, And in sin my mother conceived me. [6] See, You have desired truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You make me know wisdom. [7] Cleanse me with hyssop, and I am clean; Wash me, and I am whiter than snow. [8] Let me hear joy and gladness, Let the bones You have crushed rejoice. [9] Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my crookednesses. [10] Create in me a clean heart, O Elohim, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. [11] Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Set-apart Spirit from me. [12] Restore to me the joy of Your deliverance, And uphold me, Noble Spirit! [13] Let me teach transgressors Your ways, So that sinners turn back to You. [14] Deliver me from blood-guilt, O Elohim, Elohim of my deliverance, Let my tongue sing aloud of Your righteousness. [15] O יהוה, open my lips, And that my mouth declare Your praise. [16] For You do not desire slaughtering, or I would give it; You do not delight in ascending offering. [17] The slaughterings of Elohim are a broken spirit, A heart broken and crushed, O Elohim, These You do not despise. [18] Do good in Your good pleasure to Tsiyon; Build the walls of Yerushalayim. [19] Then You would delight in slaughterings of righteousness, In ascending offering and complete ascending offering; Then young bulls would be offered on Your slaughter-place.


No comments: