WBJMinistries

11/12/13

Supernatural

Matthew 14:32 And when they had gone up into the ship, the wind fell.

Proverbs 19:22 The charm of a man is his kindness; and a poor man is better than a liar.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Be vigilant; stand fast in the faith; quit yourselves like men; be strong.

Psalms 78:26 He caused the east wind to rise in the heavens, and by his strength he brought the south wind; Psalms 58:5 Which doth not hearken to the voice of enchanters, of one charming ever so wisely.

1 Peter 5:8 Be vigilant, watch. Your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walks about seeking whom he may devour.

Psalms 55:8I would hasten my escape from the stormy wind, from the tempest.

Jeremiah 8:17 For behold, I send among you serpents, vipers against which there is no charm, and they shall bite you, saith Jehovah.Luke 16:10 He that is faithful in the least is faithful also in much.

And he that is unrighteous in the least is unrighteous also in much.
John 6:18 and the sea was agitated by a strong wind blowing.

The Acts 19:19 And many of those that practised curious arts brought their books of charms and burnt them before all.

And they reckoned up the prices of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

Luke 12:26 If therefore ye cannot do even what is least, why are ye careful about the rest? Job 6:18 They wind about in the paths of their course, they go off into the waste and perish.

1 Chronicles 12:14These were of the sons of Gad, captains of the host: one of the least was over a hundred, and the greatest over a thousand.

Job 21:18 Do they become as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away?

1 Corinthians 15:9For I am the least of the apostles, who am not fit to be called apostle, because I have persecuted the assembly of God.

Job 28:25In making a weight for the wind, and meting out the waters by measure,2 Thessalonians 1:6 if at least it is a righteous thing with God to render tribulation to those that trouble you,

Job 37:9 From the chamber of the south cometh the whirlwind; and cold from the winds of the north.

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever then shall do away with one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of the heavens.

but whosoever shall practise and teach them , he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens. I recall a time when this guy.

I was dating whom sold drugs had complain to me,that a few times while spending the night.

He was missing money. I had a girlfriend staying with me at the time. So,one night I took all his money. He assumed it was her.

He saw her in the street and brought her to my house saying she said you stoled my money. I did the only thing I could do. I attacked her! And so,she ran and I broke things off with him.

How,extravagant of I was throwing away men, like that,...someday they maybe scarce,you know me the true democrat.

No comments: