WBJMinistries

12/9/13

Username

Job 35:15 And now, because He has not punished in His anger.

Nor taken much notice of folly,Isaiah 13:12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold.

A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.Judges 5:21 The torrent of Kishon swept them away.

That ancient torrent, the torrent of Kishon. O my soul, march on in strength! Ruth 2:10 So she fell on her face, bowed down to the ground.

And said to him, “Why have I found favor in your eyes, that you should take notice of me, since I am a foreigner?”

I Samuel 3:1 Now the boy Samuel ministered to the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was rare in those days; there  was no widespread revelation.

I Chronicles 14:15 And it shall be, when you hear a sound of marching in the tops of the mulberry trees, then you shall go out to battle, for God has gone out before you to strike the camp of the Philistines.

” II Kings 2:19 Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Please notice, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad, and the ground barren.”

Exodus 1:1 Now these are the names of the children of Israel who came to Egypt; each man and his household came with Jacob: Acts 18:17 Then all the Greeks took Sosthenes.

The ruler of the synagogue, and beat him before the judgment seat. But Gallio took no notice of these things.
Exodus 1:2 Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah.

Jeremiah 46:22 Her noise shall go like a serpent, For they shall march with an army And come against her with axes, Like those who chop wood.

Ruth 3:4 Then it shall be, when he lies down, that you shall notice the place where he lies; and you shall go in, uncover his feet.

And lie down; and he will tell you what you should do.” Exodus 1:4 Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
Joel 2:7 They run like mighty men.

They climb the wall like men of war; Every one marches in formation, And they do not break ranks. I Kings 20:7 So the king of Israel called all the elders of the land, and said, “Notice, please.

And see how this man seeks trouble, for he sent to me for my wives, my children, my silver, and my gold; and I did not deny him.”

Exodus 1:5 All those who were descendants of Jacob were seventy persons (for Joseph was in Egypt already ). Joel 2:7 They run like mighty men.

They climb the wall like men of war; Every one marches in formation, And they do not break ranks.

Isaiah 58:3 ‘Why have we fasted,’ they  say, ‘and You have not seen? Why have we afflicted our souls, and You take no notice?’ “In fact, in the day of your fast you find pleasure, And exploit all your laborers.

Exodus 1:6 And Joseph died, all his brothers, and all that generation.

Joel 2:8 They do not push one another; Every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, They are not cut down.

No comments: