WBJMinistries

1/24/14

Awesome

Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.1 Corinthians 16:4 And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.2 Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

1 Timothy 5:15For some are already turned aside after Satan.
Judges 4:8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

Ecclesiastes 2:20

Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun.
2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Ezekiel 46:10 And the prince in the midst of them.

Go in, shall go in; and when they go forth, shall go forth. 2 Corinthians 1:8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia.

We were pressed out of measure, above strength.

Insomuch that we despaired even of life: Revelation 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; Mark 14:28 But after that I am risen.

I will go before you into Galilee. 1 Samuel 27:1 And David said in his heart, I shall now perish one day by the hand of Saul: there is nothing better for me.

I should speedily escape into the land of the Philistines; and Saul shall despair of me.

To seek me any more in any coast of Israel: so shall I escape out of his hand. Job 28:5 As for the earth, out of it cometh bread.

And under it is turned up as it were fire. Luke 8:31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.
1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying,

And strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?Job 34:27 Because they turned back from him, and would not consider any of his ways:John 4:4 And he must needs go through Samaria.

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Job 38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. Acts 9:28 And he was with them coming in and going out at Jerusalem.

No comments: