WBJMinistries

1/20/14

Discipleship

Job 4:6 Is not this thy fear, thy confidence.

Thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

1 Kings 4:1So king Solomon was king over all Israel.Genesis 41:11 And we dreamed a dream in one night, I and he; we dreamed each man.

The interpretation of his dream.

Acts 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.1 Kings 22:47 There was then no king in Edom: a deputy was king.Daniel 2:3 And the king.

  I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.

This is the first commandment.

Jeremiah 25:25 And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,
Genesis 37:5 And Joseph dreamed.

And he told it his brethren.

And they hated him yet the more.
Psalms 77:19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
Genesis 14:9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam.

And with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.Genesis 37:6 And he said unto them.

Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed.

Psalms 119:38 Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear. 2 Kings 19:13 Where is the king of Hamath.

And the king of Arpad, and the king of the city of Sepharvaim, of Hena, and Ivah?Jeremiah 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed.

I have dreamed. Psalms 119:124 Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy.

And teach me thy statutes.

Isaiah 37:13 Where is the king of Hamath, and the king of Arphad, and the king of the city of Sepharvaim.

Hena, and Ivah.

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more.

And, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.Psalms 119:135 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant.

And teach me thy statutes.

Jeremiah 25:22 And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea.

No comments: