WBJMinistries

3/2/14

White house

Leviticus 20:8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them.

I am the Lord which sanctify you.

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And God saw that it was good.

2 Corinthians 13:6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Leviticus 22:31 Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the Lord .Genesis 6:20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle.

Every creeping thing of the earth.

Two of every sort shall come unto thee.

Genesis 29:5 And he said unto them, Know ye Laban the son of Nahor? And they said, We know him.

Leviticus 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord . Leviticus 11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow.

And the hawk after his kind, Psalms 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Numbers 9:4 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, that they should keep the passover. Deuteronomy 14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk.

Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?Deuteronomy 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands.

Love me and keep my commandments.

Proverbs 19:22 The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar.John 9:29 We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.

1 Samuel 25:16 They were a wall unto us both by night and day, all the while we were with them keeping the sheep.

Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom.

And in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Acts 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,Genesis 7:14 They, and every beast.

And all the cattle, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

No comments: