WBJMinistries

8/5/14

Prudence

6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis

1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter
18:16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

Psalms

6:20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Genesis

1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 1 Peter 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me.

For they were too strong for me. Psalms 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female.

To keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. Genesis 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

1 Peter 18:18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. Psalms 7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things.

And the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Genesis

1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 1 Peter
18:19 He brought me forth also into a large place.

He delivered me, because he delighted in me. Psalms
12:12 Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.

Genesis

1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 18:19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

18:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

Psalms

43:7 And they said, The man asked us straitly of our state, and of our kindred, saying, Is your father yet alive? have ye another brother?

And we told him according to the tenor of these words: could we certainly know that he would say, Bring your brother down? Genesis
1:24 For all flesh is as grass.

And all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 1 Peter
18:21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

Psalms

43:27 And he asked them of their welfare, and said, Is your father well, the old man of whom ye spake? Is he yet alive? Genesis
1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.

And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

1 Peter

18:22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

Psalms

No comments: