WBJMinistries

12/15/21

"Have you heard the good news? 100 hundred reasons why born again believers cannot lose their salvation." James H. Warden Jr

 

Ladies And Gentlemen











wbjministry100.wixsite.com/wbjministries

Spiritual Cleansing

Holistic Healing

And Positive Energy

Wandablanchejones7@outlook.com

Proverbs 31

Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish;
let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery
no more.
"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.
Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. 

John 16:32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.









Proverbs 24:16 The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked. Hebrews 10:19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. Romans 3:23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. Isaiah 50:7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me I will not be disgraced.Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame. 




No comments: