WBJMinistries

12/17/21

“There was scarcely a white man in the South who did not honestly regard Emancipation as a crime, and its practical nullification as a duty.” W.E.B. Du Bois

 

                            Morocco









 She said she dreamed about bible verse for each of us. In different books in the bible, When she was making her little speech and named everyone and their scriptures Everyone was making so, much noise at the table. 

It appeared as if no one was listening. 

So, I wasn't either. Nevertheless, I was last because she did it in chronological order When she got to me because I am the youngest. 

As she said my name the whole room got quiet. Such so, you could hear a pin drop as she read Psalms 23 out loud looking at me.

 I swear to you it's the only reason why I remember it. When she said my name they just stop talking. 

Spiritual Cleansing

Holistic Healing

And Positive Energy

Wandablanchejones7@outlook.com

Exodus 3:1-22 

Now Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian, and he led his flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” Then he said, “Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” ...

Mint tea

Revelation15:3
And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and amazing are your deeds, O Lord God the Almighty! Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations!


Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.







No comments: