WBJMinistries

11/24/13

Glorious

John 10:31 Therefore, the Jews took up stone.

In order to stone him.
Psalm 32:20 Our soul remains with the Lord.

For he is our helper and protector. Sirach 28:24 For its yoke is a yoke of iron.

And its chains are chains of brass.1 Kings 7:10 Now the foundations were of precious stones.

Great stones of eight or ten cubits.
Psalm 61:7 For he is my God and my Savior. He is my helper; I will not be expelled.

Job 36:8 And, if they are in captivity, or are bound with the chains of poverty.

Job 8:17 His roots will crowd together over a heap of stone.

And among the stones he will remain. Psalm 62:8 For you have been my helper.

And I will exult under the cover of your wings.

Sirach 6:25 Set your feet in her fetters and your neck in her chains.
Job 22:24 He will give you stone in place of dirt.

And torrents of gold in place of stone. Psalm 70:7 I have become to many as if I were a portent, but you are a strong helper.

Exodus 28:24 And the golden chains, you shall join to the rings, which are at its edges. Isaiah 54:12 and I will make your ramparts out of jasper, and your gates out of sculpted stones.

And all your borders out of desirable stones. Psalm 118:114 You are my helper and my supporter.

And in your word, I have greatly hoped.Psalm 106:14 And he led them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and he broke apart their chains.

Ezekiel 16:40 And they will lead over you a multitude. And they will stone you with stones, and massacre you with their swords,Sirach 51:2 I will acknowledge your name.

For you have been my Helper and Protector.Isaiah 3:19 and the little moons and chains.

And the necklaces and bracelets, and the hats, Luke 22:41 And he was separated from them by about a stone's throw.

And kneeling down, he prayed,

Philemon 1:24 and Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, and Luke, my helpers. Philemon 1:10 I beg you.

On behalf of my son, whom I have begotten in my chains, Onesimus.

No comments: