WBJMinistries

12/13/13

Cadence

Psalms 55:11 Destruction is in its midst; Oppression and deceit do not depart from its streets.I Peter 5:2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you.

As overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; Song of Solomon 1:1
The song of songs, which is Solomon’s. Psalms 44:24 Why do You hide Your face.

And forget our affliction and our oppression?Genesis 39:5 So it was, from the time that he had made him overseer of his house and all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake.

And the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had in the house and in the field. Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the fragrance of your good ointments.

Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you.
Psalms 76:9 When God arose to judgment, To deliver all the oppressed of the earth.

Selah II Chronicles 2:18 And he made seventy thousand of them bearers of burdens, eighty thousand stonecutters in the mountain, and three thousand six hundred overseers to make the people work.

Song of Solomon 1:3 Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you.

Psalms 106:42 Their enemies also oppressed them, And they were brought into subjection under their hand. Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me away! We will run after you.

The king has brought me into his chambers. We will be glad and rejoice in you. We will remember your love more than wine. Rightly do they love you.

Psalms 107:39 When they are diminished and brought low Through oppression, affliction, and sorrow,
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am dark.

but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, Like the curtains of Solomon.Psalms 119:122 Be surety for Your servant for good.

Do not let the proud oppress me. II Chronicles 31:13 Jehiel, Azaziah, Nahath, Asahel, Jerimoth, Jozabad, Eliel, Ismachiah, Mahath, and Benaiah were overseers under the hand of Cononiah and Shimei.

Brother, at the commandment of Hezekiah the king and Azariah the ruler of the house of God.Song of Solomon 1:6 Do not look upon me, because I am dark.

The sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; They made me the keeper of the vineyards, But my own vineyard I have not kept.

Psalms 119:134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, That I may keep Your precepts.Song of Solomon 1:7 Tell me, O you whom I love, Where you feed your  flock, Where you make it rest at noon.

For why should I be as one who veils herself By the flocks of your companions?Proverbs 14:31 He who oppresses the poor reproaches his Maker.

He who honors Him has mercy on the needy. Song of Solomon 1:8 If you do not know, O fairest among women, Follow in the footsteps of the flock, And feed your little goats.

The shepherds’ tents. Song of Solomon 1:9 I have compared you, my love, To my filly among Pharaoh’s chariots.

No comments: