WBJMinistries

2/8/14

Titans!

Matthew 27:8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.Micah 6:13 Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee.

In making thee desolate because of thy sins.Luke 22:5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. Leviticus 27:20 And if he will not redeem the field, or if he have sold the field to another man.

It shall not be redeemed any more.
Micah 1:8 Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons.

And mourning as the owls.
Ephesians 4:27 Neither give place to the devil. Leviticus 27:22 And if a man sanctify unto the Lord a field which he hath bought.

The fields of his possession;
Micah 1:16 Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle; for they are gone into captivity from thee.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. Job 5:23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.

Micah 4:7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
Genesis 29:19 And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee.

I should give her to another man: abide with me. Psalms 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; Micah 4:13 Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron.

And I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord , and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. Genesis 47:16 And Joseph said, Give your cattle.

And I will give you for your cattle, if money fail.Genesis 23:17 And the field of Ephron, which was in Machpelah, which was before Mamre, the field, and the cave which was therein.

And all the trees that were in the field, that were in.

All the borders round about, were made sure.Micah 1:6 Therefore I will make Samaria as an heap of the field, and as plantings of a vineyard.

And I will pour down
the stones thereof into the valley, and I will discover the foundations thereof. 1 Chronicles 16:28 Give unto the Lord , ye kindreds of the people.

Give unto the Lord glory and strength.

Exodus 9:25 And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field.

And brake every tree of the field.Micah 3:5 Thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry.

Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.

No comments: