WBJMinistries

5/14/14

Foot Ball

11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower.

Top may reach unto heaven.

And let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

19:11 And their border went up toward the sea, and Maralah, and reached to Dabbasheth, and reached to the river that is before Jokneam.

Joshua 1:20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb.

And naked shall I return thither.

The LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither.

The LORD gave

Blessed be the name of the LORD. Job18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Leviticus

19:22 And the coast reacheth to Tabor, and Shahazimah, and Bethshemesh.

And the outgoings of their border were at Jordan: sixteen cities with their villages. Joshua
5:1 Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?

Job 18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus19:26 And Alammelech, and Amad, and Misheal; and reacheth to Carmel westward, and to Shihorlibnath.

Joshua 6:18 The paths of their way are turned aside; they go to nothing, and perish. Job 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things.

And therefore I abhorred them.

Leviticus 19:27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side.

And Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand, Joshua 6:29 Return, I pray you, let it not be iniquity; yea, return again, my righteousness is in it. Job 26:3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them.

Leviticus 19:34 And then the coast turneth westward to Aznothtabor.

And goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, and reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.

Joshua 7:10 He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.

26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. Leviticus 19:34 And then the coast turneth westward.

To Aznothtabor, and goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, any reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.

9:23 And Joram turned his hands, and fled, and said to Ahaziah, There is treachery, O Ahaziah.4:7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard the walls of Jerusalem.

And that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth, Nehemiah9:5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not.

Overturneth them in his anger.

Job26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. Leviticus 6:1 Now it came to pass when Sanballat.

And Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies.

I had builded the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; (though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates;) Nehemiah 13:20 And if, when the priest seeth it, behold, it be in sight lower than the skin.

And the hair thereof be turned white; the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a plague of leprosy broken out of the boil. Leviticus

No comments: