WBJMinistries

5/15/14

Nascar

4:3 For I was my father's son.

And only beloved in the sight of my mother. Proverbs 1:8 All things are full of labour.

Man cannot utter it.

The eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. Ecclesiastes 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles.

And both are preserved.

Luke 5:14 I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

Proverbs 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things. neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Ecclesiastes 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. Luke 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. Proverbs 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek.

And search out by wisdom

All things that are done under heaven.

Hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Ecclesiastes 19:32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Genesis

8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth.

There were no fountains abounding with water. Proverbs 19:34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold.

I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Genesis 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: Proverbs 2:1 I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.

Ecclesiastes 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel.

I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Genesis

8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: Proverbs
2:3 I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly.

I might see what was that good for the sons of men.

They should do under the heaven all the days of their life.

Ecclesiastes45:5 Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. Genesis 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him.

And I was daily his delight.

rejoicing always before him; Proverbs2:6 I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees: Ecclesiastes

No comments: