WBJMinistries

12/29/13

One And God Make A Majority-Frederick Douglas

Ecclesiastes 4:7 Then I returned, and I saw vanity under the sun.Acts 7:22 And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.Ezekiel 7:6 An end is come.

The end is come.

It watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. Psalms 73:3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
Acts 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed.

And shewed their deeds.Matthew 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.Ezekiel 23:13 Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way, Romans 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

Matthew 14:32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
Matthew 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 2 John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Mark 11:12 And on the morrow.

They were come from Bethany, he was hungry: John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. Revelation 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains.

And their sores, and repented not of their deeds. Mark 11:19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.Acts 3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
1 Samuel 26:4 David therefore sent.

Spies, and understood that Saul was come in very deed.Mark 15:30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross. Daniel 8:2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw,that I was at Shushan in the palace.

Is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai. 2 Chronicles 35:27 And his deeds, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah.

Acts 9:28 And he was with them coming in and going out at Jerusalem.

No comments: